Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Latest and greatest

I've been telling everyone because I am excited about it that I have finally decided on a Half Ironman race to compete in. I have also started the program of training - hard to squeeze everything in a day! Doing the best I can.

The other thing happening is this wonderful man (married) has come into my life - he actually appeared back in December and then resurfaced in April 1st (April Fools' Day) actually - with an email address. We have been talking ever since. He is very handsome, sweet, kind, gentle, has a great sense of humor - talks a lot and is also a runner! Wow - all great things. Problem is that he is married - long time married at that. I don't want to break up anyone's marriage or see anyone else go thru a divorce - it is very difficult, to say the least.

I guess this is going to be another test of will for me - to see if I can remain neutral - distant be a friend? I do keep busy with my friends - girls and guys - mostly running, swimming and biking - so just have to keep that going and wait for the next "single" guy to come along.

I just read a post by another single woman who said that she has trouble with the whole dating scene - but then gets frustrated and puts herself out there. We all seem to have similar experiences - so, I'm hanging in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment