Monday, May 2, 2011

Chorus Competition was this weekend

So my Sweet Adelines Chorus went to Regional competition this past weekend. It is the Capitaland Chorus. We did well - came in third in our division (Small Chorus) and 10th overall out of 26. It was a lot of fun - and really enjoyed the large choruses - they are so polished. The winners are pretty awesome to hear.

We also got there to watch the competition of Quartets - we have two members in our chorus who competed and did well.

Now, back to more triathlon training.

Update - Soontobexhusband has signed divorce agreement. I should be getting agreement in a few days I imagine and will also sign. Once this is done goes to judge for final OK. To me this was both sad and scary - to be getting divorced. I know it's coming, but the finality of it is difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment