Friday, January 6, 2012

Slacking on Posting

I just realized looking at others' blogs that I have not touched mine in quite some time. I did do a Half Ironman - successfully - not fast, but I got it done and ran at the finish! I had a lot of help and support - it was a great experience. I did do a race report - will have to find it and repost it here. It was in Narragansett, RI and it was a beautiful place to be and to do the race. Very familiar to me - since vacationing there for years with my family.

I also signed up for Ironman Lake Placid 2012 - which means that as of right now I am training, training, training. I actually wrote to the Chorus last night and told them I could not devote time to singing because of Ironman. I have already gotten many positive letters of support and everyone in Chorus saying to keep in touch and let them know how I am doing with training and Ironman.

I will try to get back on soon and do some more posting and updating. So much has happened over the last year....so many changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment